Ipad Mini Give-A-Way
Interstate Credit Union IPAD Mini Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase is necessary to win. A purchase, payment or financial disclosure will not increase your chance of winning.
Eligibility for Promotion: The giveaway is open to current members of Interstate Unlimited Federal Credit Union (IUFCU), 18 years of age or older at time of entry; must be the primary on a non-commercial account in good standing. Employees, affiliates, board members of IUFCU nor their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings) or individuals residing in the same household as the employee are not eligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Entry Periods: January 1 – 31, 2017; February 1 – 28, 2017; and March 1 – 31, 2017. Entrants will be entered into the monthly drawing according to which month they signed up for online notices (eNotices).
How to Enter:
- Members: There are 3 ways to sign up for eNotices (free to register) which automatically enrolls the member into the sweepstakes for the month in which they signed up; January, February, or March 2017
- By signing up online; log into online account, choose “Self Service”, “Notices Online”, and agree to Notices Online Usage Agreement.
- By calling 912-427-3904 / 1-800-822-1124 and requesting eNotices, if your account is set up with appropriate passwords.
- By asking an IUFCU employee at a branch to enable eNotices.
- Mail Entry (non-members): On a plain 3” x 5” card, legibly handprint or type your first/last name, age, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone numbers (including area code), and email address. Mail your 3” x 5” card in a postage-affixed sealed envelope to: IUFCU “IPAD giveaway” Sweepstakes, 705 W. Cherry Street, Jesup GA, 31545. Mail entries must be postmarked by January 31st, and received by February 3, 2017: or postmarked by February 28th, and received by March 3rd, 2017; or postmarked by March 31st, and received by April 3rd, 2017. Any entries submitted by mail become the sole property of IUFCU, the Sponsor, and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or damaged mailed entries.
Regardless of the method of entry, there is a maximum of one entry per person. If there are multiple parties listed on an account, entry will be based on the first party named on the account in question regardless whether the account is a multiple party account.
Random Drawings: A random drawing to select three (3) winners; one (1) winner in January 2017, one (1) winner in February 2017, and one (1) winner in March 2017. Drawing will be conducted by a random drawing of entrants during applicable month. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in these Official Rules.
Three (3) Ipad Mini 2, 32 gb; 1 for each month: January, February, March. Average Retail Value (“ARV”) $252.00 each. All federal, state and local taxes related to any prize are the responsibility of the individual winner.
Winner Notification: Potential Winners will be notified on or about February 3, March 3, and April 3, 2017 via mail, phone, and/or email within seven (7) days from prize notification date or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. If the potential Winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Sponsor sole discretion or (ii) refuses the prize; then that potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected through a random drawing by the Sponsor from the remaining entries. Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
Conditions of Entry: By participating, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Entrants who violate these Official Rules or interferes with this Sweepstakes in any manner. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. To claim the prize, all winners must sign and return a publicity release to Interstate Credit Union at 705 West Cherry Street, Jesup, GA 31545, within 7 days of notification, or prizes will, in the Credit Union’s discretion, be forfeited. Electronically reproduced, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or printing error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or any other error or malfunction. The prize will be awarded only if entrants comply with these Official Rules. No cash or other consideration will be paid. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By accepting a prize, a winner consents to the use of his/her name, city/state of residence, photograph, visual and/or audio likeness for advertising and promotional services without compensation. Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, local or other taxes or other assessments that may be associated with or imposed upon the winner of any prize in this promotion. The name of the prize-winner will be posted at all Credit Union branches and will be published in the Credit Union’s newsletter, and other information resources (including the Credit Union’s web site and social media sites).
Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is being sponsored by IUFCU, 705 W Cherry Street, Jesup GA 31545